The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for…

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cori
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to the Events Calendar and have been attempting to do my first iCal import. Unfortunately I receive this message: “The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for more information.”

I tried searching through the forums for those with similar issues, but haven’t come across a solution that works for me. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Cori
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Cori.
    Cliff

Hi Cori. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please follow our Testing for Conflicts Guide (basically switch to TwentySixteen theme and deactivate all plugins and custom code other than Modern Tribe plugins) and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any PHP errors you see while changing tickets quantity, navigating your site’s home page, events page, single-event pages, and any other of your site’s pages relevant to this ticket.

Then, please share your System Information (while in Testing for Conflicts mode).

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Cori
    Participant

Thank you for your help. It seems that whatever the issue was, it was fixed by the latest plugin and importer updates.

Cliff

I’m very glad your issue is solved. Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘The server responded with a malformed response. Please see the JS console for…’ is closed to new replies.