the image of the event is not displayed correctly

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO the image of the event is not displayed correctly

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Aeky
    Participant

Hello,

When I click on the link of an event to see it, the image of the event is not displayed correctly. Only a part is seen.

I attached images so you can see it. Also this link can show you how it looks.

http://aeky-pruebas.es/actividad/superhealth-formacion-profesional-especializada/

I currently use the latest version of Avada as the theme.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out, it seems like you are facing a Theme conflict. you can debug this by testing with the default WordPress theme, as these type of issues is more related with your current. we can suggest a few possible solutions steps for you:

• Disable some styles, plugins that might affect your current site.
    • Test with the default WordPress theme to see if the issue is still there.
    • Disable some default styles of The Events Calendar Plugin by going into
      • Events > Settings > Display
    • Override the template having the issue and apply new styles to that element.

Otherwise we also advice you to open a ticket with the support of the theme as seems like a possible issue with the Theme rather than the plugin, but double check by following the conflicts guide and let us know how that goes.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this issue or if there’s anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘the image of the event is not displayed correctly’ is closed to new replies.