The Google Maps API daily query limit has been reached!

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Google Maps API daily query limit has been reached!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph Coppola
    Participant

I keep getting the error “The Google Maps API daily query limit has been reached!” when updating Venues.

My site has a Dedicated IP so I am not sure why Im getting this error. Please advise.

Geoff B.

Good evening Joseph and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the limit being reached on your site.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Typically this message shows up in the following circumstances:

1. You are using a shared hosting plan and somehow not all the inquiries are being made through your Google Maps API key (but rather using the server’s shared resources)
    2. Your Google Maps API key is not set exactly according to the following instructions: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-your-google-maps-api-key/
    3. You have not entered your Google Maps API key under Events -> Settings -> APIs

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Google Maps API daily query limit has been reached!’ is closed to new replies.