The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    wwa
    Participant

I updated the plugin (WP showed an update) a few days ago. Now I have this error message at the top which says: The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version?

Isn’t 3.0.5 the latest version? I’m checking for updates and it doesn’t say there are any. What’s causing this and how can I fix it?
    In addition, I’m going under “events” (on the backend) and there are no events on the list – although they do show on my site!
    I noticed I have two plugins: The Events Calendar (v 3.1) and The Events Calendar Pro (v. 3.0.5).

wwa
    Participant

Wait. I just noticed you’ve released 3.1 How come WP isn’t telling me that your plugin needs to be updated?

Barry

Hi wwa:

Can you confirm you have entered your license key and is your domain also showing if you visit the license key management page here on tri.be?

threecedars
    Participant

I have the same problem. I upgraded Event Calendar to version 3.1, and there’s a message saying Calendar Pro 3.0.5 is out of date. My license key does show my domain, though it is the IP address rather than the actual domain name. How do I get the update of Calendar Pro?

Barry

Hi threecedars – I appreciate it seems like a very similar problem but the cause may actually be different in your case. Please do follow this thread but if you need any specific guidance it would be better to create a thread of your own.

In the interim, you can definitely grab a copy of Events Calendar PRO 3.1 from our downloads page and update manually 🙂

Thanks!

wwa
    Participant

I have entered my key. But it says “Sorry, this key is out of installs.” – What does that mean?!

wwa
    Participant

We’re a non-profit and we’re thankful you provided us with a free plugin. Don’t know why it is expired when we got it only 3 months ago. Just like threecedars, it shows IP address instead of our URL.

Barry

Out of installs doesn’t mean its expired, rather it means that the system thinks you’ve already installed a copy on a different domain (and it seems to be confusing the IP address and domain name in this case).

Can you try clearing the relevant entry on the license key page here at tri.be, then re-enter it on your own site and see if that makes a difference? If it does not, it may be easiest grab a copy of Events Calendar PRO 3.1 from our downloads page and update manually.

wwa
    Participant

OK, I did it. Thank you. Now on the license page on my dashboard it says it’s valid. But the red error is still there.
    If I grab it manually from the downloads page and deactivate/delete the old plugin, install new plugin, will it delete all my current events/settings?

Barry

So now your license key shows as valid you’ve tried updating automatically (via the WordPress plugin admin screen) but are still hitting errors?

Updating manually shouldn’t result in the loss of any data, but please do ensure you’ve made a complete backup (and that you know how to restore that backup) before making any change like this – whether manual or automated 🙂

threecedars
    Participant

That worked for me. Now the URL on the license key page is the domain name, and I got a message to update Calendar Pro. Thank you!

Barry

Excellent!

wwa
    Participant

Got it. Thanks Barry. It wasn’t showing there was an update. Then it did show when I went to list of plugins. Odd.
    Events are still not showing up on the back-end although they show on the front-end. They were showing before the update.

Chris
    Participant

Hi there,
    What versions of ECP and ECP Pro are you running?

-Chris

wwa
    Participant

3.1 for both of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.0.5.’ is closed to new replies.