The first event of a range of recurring events always redirects to /all/

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The first event of a range of recurring events always redirects to /all/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anne
    Participant

This has been a problem for some time: The first event in a range always redirects to the /all/ view. This used to be different.

An example would be:

http://schoene-heide.de/event/back-und-aktionstag-museumsdorf-seppensen/2017-05-20/

which automatically redirects to

http://schoene-heide.de/event/back-und-aktionstag-museumsdorf-seppensen/alle/

I use The Events Calendar PRO 4.4.7 and The Events Calendar 4.5.1.

Anne
    Participant

I just noticed that this is an issue only when I am logged in into WordPress, it works fine otherwise.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hallo Anne,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry about that issue. Normally the first event should go to the URL with the date and shouldn’t redirect to /all, regardless of being logged in or not.

The /all url should list you all instances of the event. Is the issue that the first instance redirects you to the list?

Does it also happen if you have your caching plugin disabled?

Let me know if you’d like us to try to solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Anne
    Participant

Hallo AndrĂ¡s,

Thanks for getting back to me.

This is what happens: the first instance of the recurring event redirects me to the /all list.

I have temporarily disabled the caching plugin – I use WP Rocket -, but the problem still exists.

Best regards,

Anne

Andras
    Keymaster

Anne, thanks for clarifying.

We have seen that issue on occasion, but very rarely and we couldn’t find a specific reason why this is happening. What we can do is to start troubleshooting.

The first step would be clearing your browser cache and going through our testing for conflicts guide. Please follow the steps described in there and let me know if you find anything.

Looking forward to hearing the results.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The first event of a range of recurring events always redirects to /all/’ is closed to new replies.