The feature event always comes out blue

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The feature event always comes out blue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marc Dowd

Hi, I like what you have done and only have one issue. I cannot find out how to change the colour of the Featured event block in the calendar view – this comes out in blue no matter what I change. Is it broken at the moment?

Geoff B.

Good evening Marc and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

You are right, this is broken at the moment of writing.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused by this glitch.
We are actively working on a solution for this.

Alas, I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now.
    They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

The good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a fix is available.
    Thank you for your patience as we see this through.

In the meantime, we do have a CSS workaround that you can use.
    Read all about it here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/featured-event-color-will-not-change-after-update/

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Nico

Hey,

Happy to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 22th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The feature event always comes out blue’ is closed to new replies.