The events calender Pro 4.4.20

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The events calender Pro 4.4.20

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Brigitte
    Participant

I am also experiencing this problem and have since mid-December as well. I’m at a loss as to what’s going on and the Enfold Theme people cannot find the conflict. Like the person above, I’ve deactivated plugins, etc.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hey Brigitte, thanks for chiming in!

You’re totally welcome to follow along as I help troubleshoot this issue with Guy. In fact, you can subscribe to receive an email when there are updates to this thread. If you’d like direct support, however, it would be awesome if you could open a new thread. We find it’s much easier to address one reported issue at a time in a thread and that sometimes seemingly similar issues wind up being something completely different.

Thanks so much!

Guy, can you please update to the latest version of 4.4.21.

Let me know if that solves the issue.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Brendan
    Keymaster

Also, can you tell me what view you are in when the post order is incorrect?

Thx

webs
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

See attached screenshot, I think that answers your question.

Regards,
    Guy

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Guy,

Looks like we have a few others reporting the same issues. I am logging a bug ticket so we can have some devs take a look at this. For now, I am marking this ticket as pending fix. As soon as we have some more info on a fix, we will inform you and the others.

Thank you for your patience.

Brendan

webs
    Participant

Hi Brendan,

Any news or fix regarding this problem?

Regards,
    Guy

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Guy,

Thanks for checking in. Unfortunately I do not have any news on this fix yet. I do know its in the works. We will update you as soon as its resolved.

Thank you for your patience.

Brendan

webs
    Participant

Any news yet?

Thanks,
    Guy

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Guy,

Its on our list but nothing new yet. Bugs are being worked on in order of importance and when they were reported. Thats about all I have for info.

Thanks,

Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-6-may-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    <span style=”font-size: 0.875rem;”>Victor</span>

webs
    Participant

Thanks Victor,

I already did the update and it is working!

Have a nice day,
    Guy

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Guy,

Great to hear. Going to mark this as resolved.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Brigitte
    Participant

Hi Brendan

I’m glad that Guy’s situation is resolved, but this fix did not work on this end. Can you look into this for me? Again, we have deactivated plug-ins to hone in the issue. I’m not seeing what more I can do.

Thanks!

Brigitte

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Brigitte,

Welcome to the forums and thanks for chiming in.

For the sake of keeping things clean — as your issue seems a bit different than the original — I would kindly like to ask you to open a separate topic. We will be here to help you out and you will get your own personal consultant who will be focusing on your issue.

Thanks and cheers!

Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The topic ‘The events calender Pro 4.4.20’ is closed to new replies.