The Events Calendar PRO – Update to 4.4.20.1.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar PRO – Update to 4.4.20.1.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rrrpca
    Participant

The Events Calendar PRO
    You have version 4.4.19 installed. Update to 4.4.20.1. View version 4.4.20.1 details.
    Compatibility with WordPress 4.9.1: Unknown

If I hit the update button, it is not updating and replies with the following message:
    The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.
    Enabling Maintenance mode…
    Updating Plugin The Events Calendar PRO (1/1)
    Downloading update from https://pue.tri.be/api/plugins/v2/download?plugin=events-calendar-pro&version=4.4.20.1&installed_version=4.4.19&domain=www.redriverpca.org&multisite=0&network_activated=0&active_sites=1&wp_version=4.9.1&
    Disabling Maintenance mode…
    All updates have been completed.

And the Plugin has not been updated.

Crisoforo
    Keymaster

Hey Andreas.

I’m sorry to know about this problem you are facing, at the moment we are experiencing some issues with the updates of the sites. But you can always update the plugin manually, you can  follow the steps for doing so using our guide. With this process you should be able to get the latest version of the plugin in your site. I’m really sorry for this inconvenience.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about this or if there is anything else I can do for you.

Thanks,
    Crisoforo

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar PRO – Update to 4.4.20.1.’ is closed to new replies.