The Events Calendar plugin Error on Activation

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar plugin Error on Activation

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Krishnamurthy

Hi,

When I activate “The Event Calendar” , I get error message on top of the page as below;

{
    Warning: trim() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home4/audieaex/public_html/wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/Tribe/Main.php on line 2397

}

Pl Help Resolve. I am seriously evaluating The Event Calendar Pro and Ticket Plus. Need immediate resolution to move ahead with my evaluations.

Thanks,
    Krishna

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Krishna,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this error…we are not able to provide technical support here in the Pre-Sales forum, but I will try to point you in the right direction. This article has some steps that you can try, and I would also recommend testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins to see if you can find anything there.

If you need further assistance with this, I would recommend posting in our community forum, which we review weekly to check for bug reports. Our knowledgebase is a great place to start looking for answers. You can also search our premium forums to see if another user has posted about a similar issue.

If you decide to go ahead with Events Calendar Pro or Event Tickets Plus, you will have access to our premium support forums, where we can provide in-depth support to help you with this further.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar plugin Error on Activation’ is closed to new replies.