The Events Calendar FOIP/PIPA Compliance.

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The Events Calendar FOIP/PIPA Compliance.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cole DeMan

Hi, I’m just looking to find out if this plugin is FOIP/PIPA compliant.

Cliff

Hi, Cole. Thanks for your interest in our plugin suite.

Googling those, they look to be Canadian laws. We do not claim compliance with FOIP or PIPA… but that doesn’t mean we are not…

Sorry I don’t have a better answer for you. We do have GDPR compliance tools if that is applicable.

Last but not least, we have Bundles and a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Cliff

I heard back from our Director who said our plugins don’t have any issues complying, but we cannot state that they are compliant because actually complying is based on how you use the plugins.

I hope this helps.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar FOIP/PIPA Compliance.’ is closed to new replies.