The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets Version 3.9.3

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets Version 3.9.3

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Thanks for the information Paul. Your description of your problems at the moment are as follows:

So now as a follow up and as promised, we have tried all the combinations of activate/deactivate plugins. The code displaying in the header seems to have gone now but every time I activate The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets 3.9.5 and go to:

…/?post_type=tribe_events page

This does nothing but the hanging wheel of death for a few minutes then will not display anything, leaving us with a blank screen.

Is this still all true?

Instead of trying many combinations of “activate/deactivate” for your plugins, what I’d recommend is to activate the Twenty Twelve theme on your site, and then simply deactivate all plugins except The Events Calendar. Install and activate Eventbrite Tickets, then go to Settings > Permalinks and click “Save Changes” (without actually changing anything – just click the Save button, which will cause the site’s permalinks structure to refresh).

Then, try navigating to /?post_type=tribe_events on your site – what do you find? Also, could you leave your site in this state temporarily and let us check it out live?

Thank you,
    George

paulblacker
    Participant

This reply is private.

paulblacker
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the update. The only issues right now are an occasional bug where, after editing an event already sent to Eventbrite from your WordPress website, the status for the event on Eventbrite.com becomes “Private” for a bit before you save the event again on eventbrite.com to set it back to “Live”. This is only reported by some users some of the time, but should not cause any issues on your site in a way that would jeopardize your use of the plugin outright.

Please let us know how things go.

Cheers,
    George

paulblacker
    Participant

Dear Support,
    As a follow up to the new launch of 3.10 I would like to say everything is now running properly(fingers crossed) but there were a couple of issues on the instal. Firstly Event Tickets 3.10 did not automatically update through WordPress and had to be done manually. Second we still had the code displaying at the top of the screen, after many trials it was again “set post type to name”. We thought it best to share this information with you in case a future client has the same issue. Lastly the copy and paste function from Eventbrite to the plugin license did not work and again had to be put in manually.
    My last question is I cant seem to make the new cost slider work? is there a tutorial on setting this feature up I may have overlooked.

Many thanks
    The CPD Group

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

While I’m glad most of your issues seem to be resolved, I’m sorry to hear about some of those remaining ones. They are odd ones that I cannot reproduce, and that we haven’t heard about from other customers, so it’s possible that for now there is something unique to your server or other aspects of your website that are leading to these issues.

You wrote this in your last post above:

My last question is I cant seem to make the new cost slider work? is there a tutorial on setting this feature up I may have overlooked.

Can you clarify exactly what you mean by “Cost slider”? I’m not sure what you mean, and just want to be sure I’m understanding the correct issue in full so we can help you out with it 🙂

Thank you! Especially for your patience with some of these bugs, it can be a trying thing to deal with a broken plugin and we appreciate your patience with us immensely.

– George

paulblacker
    Participant

This reply is private.

George
    Participant

Hey Paul,

While there are no forums that themselves allow you take screen shots, there are many ways to do it and if you can share one you totally should – it might help significantly.

You can use apps like CloudUp and share the link to your screenshot, you can upload your screenshot to your WordPress site or time imgur.com and share it all that way, or you can share the image with a public link from Dropbox or a similar cloud-hosting site.

As for your issue itself, I have a few questions whose answers might shed some light here, though they might seem obvious or simple questions:

1. Do you, in fact, have events of a wide range of prices that can therefore be filtered from the filter bar? Or are they all free events? (Obvious, I know, but
    just want to make sure! 🙂 )

2. If you activate a default theme like Twenty Thirteen or Twenty Twelve, does any of this behavior improve?

3. What versions of all of these plugins do you have running on your site: The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO, Events Filter Bar, The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets?

Thank you!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar: Eventbrite Tickets Version 3.9.3’ is closed to new replies.