The Events Calendar

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets The Events Calendar

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    florian.baumgartner
    Participant

Hey there

I just installed the Community Ticket plugin and now the «The Events Calendar» plugin has gone.
    If I try to reinstall it, the following message appear: «Installation fehlgeschlagen: Der Zielordner existiert bereits» («Installation failed: the destination folder already exists»). How can I reinstall the main plugin without accessing the server via ftp?

Thanks,
    Florian

florian.baumgartner
    Participant

I tried to remove «The Events Calendar pro», «Event Tickets» and «Community Tickets» but the issue is still there…

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue…we’ve had some other users reporting the same thing and are looking into this now.

In the meantime, if you are not able to remove (deactivate and delete) the plugins from your Dashboard, you will need to go in via FTP, delete the existing versions, and add in the current versions, which you can pull from the Downloads page.

I’m sorry for the inconvenience this is causing! Please let me know if you have any questions or issues getting the new versions installed while we continue to work on getting this resolved.

Thanks,

Jennifer

florian.baumgartner
    Participant

Hey Jennifer

Thank you for your reply.
    I’m not a developer, I don’t know how to access the database via ftp.
    Where can I get my ftp-credentials from (ftp-user name and pw)?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Florian,

You will likely need to contact your hosting provider to get your FTP login. This guide has some instructions on uploading plugin files via FTP. Just to be on the extra-safe side, it is always a good idea to make a full database backup before making changes like this.

Let me know how it goes!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.