The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1 breaking theme

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1 breaking theme

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    besouro
    Participant

The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1 breaking theme breaks theme Gym & Fit -Theme for Fitness Gym and Fitness Centers https://themeforest.net/item/gym-fit-theme-for-fitness-gym-and-fitness-centers/8860972?ref=vamtam
    Now i cannot use
    Event Calendar pro

Hunter

Hey Bryan,

Sorry to hear you’re experiencing troubles integrating our plugins with your theme. Unfortunately, theme conflicts extend beyond what we’re able to cover here on the support forums (see What support is provided for license holders?).

I’d be happy to try and help where I can, so send over a list of specific issues and include screenshots where possible. Again, I’m limited to how much support I can provide but I’ll do my best to accommodate. We always have our list of customizers that can help out.

Thank you for your purchase and have a great Monday. Cheers!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The Events Calendar 4.3.1.1 breaking theme’ is closed to new replies.