The community event URLs are displaying the blog archive

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The community event URLs are displaying the blog archive

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hello,
    The community event URLs are displaying the blog archive page instead of the add event and list events pages
    ../community/add
    ../community/list

I have tried this both with anonymous submissions turned on and off, the same issue occurs.

-John

Barry

Hi John,

I can’t seem to load the domain you shared (via the System Information field) so am unable to inspect the site directly, but a good starting point could be to visit Settings → Permalinks – you need not change anything, as just visiting this screen will trigger a ‘permalink refresh’.

With that done, does the same problem persist? Can you also confirm if you are using a Windows-server?

Thanks!

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

OK, then let’s think about other ways we can work on this (though that does limit us just a little) 🙂

To start with, though I realize you indicated as much when you opened the topic, I just want to be doubly sure that you did indeed run through our complete troubleshooting steps (as they often help to isolate any conflicts with other components that might be present).

Beyond that, is the system information you shared when you opened this topic complete? The reason I ask is that it seems to be missing various pieces of data (such as information about your plugins and theme) that I would normally expect to be present.

Thanks for confirming!

John
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Fantastic, I’m glad you found the answer to this!

As an aside, if The Events Calendar has been serving you well (in combination with Community Events) we’d love it if you could leave us a review – apart from being a great way to leave general feedback, it can be super helpful for other users looking for a calendar plugin that might fit their needs.

Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘The community event URLs are displaying the blog archive’ is closed to new replies.