The category options

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events The category options

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Greg
    Participant

The category options stopped working with the update as the checkbox option was replaced by a search option, which in turn failed to load anything just an error.

Our submit form has custom CSS to hide options supplied by this form, to hide image uploader, Organizer, venue, and section taxonomy – however we do want to offer the category options – but no tags.

What should we be using in the css and how do we get the category options to show?

Thanks in advance for you help!

/*remove event image option from new event form */
    .tribe-section.tribe-section-image-uploader {
    display: none !important;
    }

/*remove event organizer details from new event form */
    #event_tribe_organizer {
    }
    .tribe-section.tribe-section-taxonomy{
    }

#event_tribe_venue {
    }

Greg
    Participant

Hello? Isn’t this the right place to ask for help?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Thanks for reaching out! You are indeed in the right place – apologies for the delayed response, our forums have been a bit busier than usual lately!

I’m sorry you’re running into this – I took a look at your site, unhid those sections, and got the same thing. You said the category options stopped working with the update – were you using this before the update, and then right after you updated, it stopped working?

The first troubleshooting steps here would be testing for conflicts and enabling WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG in your site’s wp-config.php file and attempting to reproduce the issue on the submit event page. If any errors appear at the top of the page, please copy and paste them in your reply.

Please also note that support is typically only available during weekdays, but I wanted to go ahead and get you started on troubleshooting. I’ll be back on Monday to continue investigating this issue with you!

Let me know what you find out from the steps above.

Thanks!

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘The category options’ is closed to new replies.