The calendar on mobile

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions The calendar on mobile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andy

I want to buy your events calendar pro but the demo looks bad on mobile. The days of the week are all smushed together. I don’t know if it needs an update or what but i would have to have that corrected before purchasing.

Caroline

Hi there!

Thanks for getting in touch! Can you clarify whether you’re seeing this on our WP Shindig demo site or on your own site with the free version of The Events Calendar? If it’s your site that’s experiencing issues, you may want to ensure that you’re running the latest versions of our plugins and that you’ve gone through our conflict testing steps to eliminate any potential conflict issues.

If the above checks should fail to address your issue, would you mind making a post with more details over on our WordPress.org support forum? We’d be more than happy to take a closer look over there!

Thank you!

Andy

It is on the WP Shindig site.

Andy

And so you know I’m on an iphone 6s plus

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Andy,

Thank you very much for reporting this. I will have to track down someone on the team with that phone to try an reproduce the issue, so we can then fix it ASAP. So far every other phone we’ve tested with has worked fine.

In the mean time are you seeing this same issue on any other site in our showcase? If not, then this would seem to be an issue with our custom theme and not the calendar itself. You should be able to safely run the plugin on your site without issue.

Thanks again!

• Brook
    Caroline

Hi again! It’s been a while since our last exchange here, so I’m assuming that you’re all sorted by now! I’m going to go ahead and close this thread out to keep things moving along. Please don’t hesitate to follow up with a new thread if there’s anything else we can do to assist! 🙂 Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘The calendar on mobile’ is closed to new replies.