The calendar does not advance to the next month – Yoast SEO conflict

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO The calendar does not advance to the next month – Yoast SEO conflict

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marina
    Participant

Hello,

I have the most current version of WP, Calendar Pro and Yoat SEO as of the time of this writing. I am experiencing a problem with the calendar not advancing to the next month. The same issue occurs when using the Reset Filters button – a spinning hourglass is displayed and nothing happens (please see the screenshot). Both issues go away when I disable Yoast SEO. It seems that the most current vesting of the Calendar PRO plugin has a conflict with Yoast SEO.

Please advise,
    Thank you.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Marina!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

I’m sorry you are having that issue. Let me help you troubleshoot that.

I could not reproduce the issue myself using Yoast SEO plugin, so it’s hard to tell if it’s really a conflict with it.

Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try navigating a few times into the page where you are having the issue, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can spot the problem from there.

Also, when coming back could you please share with us your latest system info by following this guide > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/ ?

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘The calendar does not advance to the next month – Yoast SEO conflict’ is closed to new replies.