Template Tags/CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Template Tags/CSS

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

btw – we are posting updates like this to the Facebook page super consistently. https://www.facebook.com/ModernTribeInc

Tineke
    Participant

Hey Shane, thanks so much again for the quick reply.
    Yes I could deal with the bugs. I only need a place to start, so anything would be welcome right now. The bugs I can deal with over the weekend.
    Thanks again, this helps a lot!

Adam
    Participant

Shane- will 2.01 give some standard ways I should bd editing the css? I’m doing some messing with the css right now just to keep my project moving. (I can’t wait until Thursday)

We’ll be pushing it into production over the weekend. Is the release going to be ready by then? Or should I plan on releasing with 2.0 and know I’ll have to go back and adjust the css for 2.01?

Rob

Hey Adam. We’re pushing to get this out by Thursday, so you have what you need going into the weekend. If that changes we’ll let you know but I don’t see any reason why it would at this point.

2.0.1 is all about template tags. We haven’t really touched anything in regards to css. As far as that goes, I’d juts whip out the ol trusty firebug nd go at it.

Adam
    Participant

That’s what I’ve been doing. So far, so good. I just want to figure out how to make it “update proof.”

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Template Tags/CSS’ is closed to new replies.