Template Tags/CSS

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Template Tags/CSS

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Participant

Hi,
    I have asked on Facebook a couple times (you have deleted my post once which was harsh) but do you have any idea at all when template tags and a full list of CSS classes will be released please?

Andrew
    Participant

And can you please (I can’t see one yet) allow for a way to subscribe to replies on forums posts here? Would save a lot of rechecking.

Thanks ab

Hey Andrew – as I mentioned on Facebook, we didn’t delete anyones post. Turns out there was a weird setting that was on which caused me to see no-ones comments but my own (why they would do that I don’t understand).

We are working on that documentation this week.

As for the email subscription, roescher is working on that literally right now (you must be psychic).

and the notify email field is live.

Andrew
    Participant

Like!

Tineke
    Participant

Is there any old documentation available so I can at least start using this plugin in my template? Anything would be very much appreciated.

Hi Tineke,

I spend about 4 hours yesterday cleaning up template tags with peter and documenting. We are doing a second (and hopefully final) pass in 30 minutes. Hoping that the docs will be up really soon.

Tineke
    Participant

Hey Shane…
    I can’t wait 😉
    Good luck with everything, meanwhile I found the old forum that had some codes… Thanks for answering!

Adam
    Participant

Update on this? Ideally, this is stuff I can dump into my css for the theme and I won’t have to worry about updates and such?

Andrew
    Participant

Hi guys, how did that final pass go on the template tags?

Cheers, ab

Peter was up till 3am last night documenting, refactoring and organizing.

The good news is that it is all processed.

The obvious consequence is that we broke a couple things while cleaning house and Rob is QA’ing them right now. Hopefully John can fix them this weekend or early next week and we can release 2.0.1 as well as the documentation.

Posting the documentation early wouldn’t make much without access to the updated template tags.

Adam
    Participant

You guys are such teasers…

Hah, we try no to be. It is funny, there is such a fine line between a tease and an honest over communicator. Still not sure quite what the right balance is.

Tineke
    Participant

Hey guys, any news? Getting desperate here 🙁 > need to finish a website including an events system within less then a week: the whole reason why I bought the plugin…

Hi Teneke,

We just put 2.0.1 through QA today and found a few solid bugs that were introduced. I’m guessing we are on track for thursday to fix those and release (as long as Rob doesn’t find more serious bugs to delay).

If you are willing to deal with those bugs of the next few days while we fix them, you can ping Rob at [email protected] and he will send you a copy of the current 2.0.1 build. Here is a quick export of the auto compiled documentation of the template tags and advanced functions. I’ll get a nice style etc when we put it on our site but it should hold you over. http://cl.ly/BFao. Note that these docs are for 2.0.1 (not 2.0) as the template tags got a bit of refactoring for 2.0.1.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • The topic ‘Template Tags/CSS’ is closed to new replies.