Template tags

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Template tags

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Sean Hendricks

Hi,

I’ve been very impressed with your plugin, but our biggest issue is that because of the way your view templating works, we cannot include the main events view in our breadcrumb trail. Since you do not offer shortcodes, I’ve tried to use your template tags to create a normal page template in our theme that uses those functions to assemble a calendar view. However, all that happens is I get a spinner, but no content. There does not seem to be any documentation on your site showing how to use template tags to create content, only documentation on the functions themselves. I’d be willing to work with your support staff, but my organization doesn’t want to purchase a plugin that we may not be willing to use. Can you offer any ideas as to how to go about creating a page template that uses your functions to display a calendar? Is that even possible?

Sean

Barry

Hi Sean,

Thanks for posting and sharing your concerns.

It’s definitely understandable that you wouldn’t want to purchase a license if you are unsure whether you will ultimately stick with the plugin. On the other hand, it is license purchases that open up access to support channels like the PRO support forum.

I’m afraid we cannot give away that level of support for free, which is why we do not offer technical support here in the pre-sales forum.

With that in mind, all I can really suggest is you seek help in our wordpress.org forum (that does tend to be more limited, but other members of the community can also help out over there) and try to get this up and running with our core, free plugin first of all.

I’d also note that what you’re describing is – at this time – a fairly ambitious customization to make, so may even be the sort of thing where you might consider pulling in a suitable designer/developer to assist in setting it up.

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Template tags’ is closed to new replies.