'tec_debug' is not defined

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO 'tec_debug' is not defined

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    evergreenmedia
    Participant

In month view, when clicking the “next month” or “previous month” labeled by the actual month, the ajax call doesn’t complete and just sits with a spinning wheel.

evergreenmedia
    Participant

Apparently WP Fastest Cache and this plugin conflict on this script and the wp-embeds.js

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you šŸ™‚

I tried on my local installation but couldn’t reproduce the problem you’ve mentioned. I also hadWP Fastest Cache version 0.8.8.4,Ā The Events Calendar version 4.6.23 andĀ Events Calendar PRO version 4.4.32.

Maybe there’s another plugin being in conflict. Could you deactivate all plugins, except forĀ WP Fastest Cache,Ā The Events Calendar andĀ Events Calendar PRO, and tell me if you still encounter the same issue?

Could you also try with the default theme, Twenty Seventeen? Please read carefully our documentation about Testing for conflicts before doing anything.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘'tec_debug' is not defined’ is closed to new replies.