Team fundraising

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Team fundraising

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nichelle

Hi, do you have the ability to add a “donate” button for non profits as well as the ticket registration? Also, is there any ability to create team fundraising pages so that registrations/donations/ticket sales can be tracked by teams?

We would be using this for event registration for a nonprofit organization and all of its fundraisers.

Geoff

Hi Nichelle — hope you had a great weekend!

Excellent question. Neither Event Tickets nor Event Tickets Plus include a donate button for purchasing tickets but, if you are using them with WooCommerce, it might be possible to use the Name Your Price extension. Though I haven’t tested it personally, it is supposed to allow your customers to set a price for the products you sell.

And, worst case, we do offer a full refund on all our products within 30 days of purchase. That would give you a good amount of time to test things out and make sure they all work together.

And, while the plugins also do not create fundraising pages for you, you can certainly add tickets to any page or post in WordPress. That means you can set up a fundraising page if you’d like and sell tickets directly on that page.

Oh, and one more thing! We do have a nonprofit program that could provide you with a free copy of Event Tickets Plus if you qualify — I’d highly encourage you to apply. 🙂

Does this help answer your questions? Please let me know.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hi Nichelle, I see my last reply was marked as the correct answer — I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to let us know if any other question come up and ‘we be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Team fundraising’ is closed to new replies.