Taking 4 – 5 minutes for ticket to process in cart

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Taking 4 – 5 minutes for ticket to process in cart

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Caroline Calvert
    Participant

It was working fine, but now for some reason it is taking 4-5 minutes for the ticket to process once you press “place order” in the cart?? then my whole WordPress site shuts down temporarily. I have contacted my hosting company about increasing the PHP limit?? or is there some other reason this just started happening?

thanks
    Caroline

George
    Participant

Hey Caroline,

I’m really sorry to hear about this happening on your site!

I’m glad you contacted your host, that’s a great first step here. Please keep us posted on what they tell you about this problem!

For now, can you share your System Information with us as described in this article? → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

I’ll take a look there and see if I spot anything that could be causing this.

Thank you!
    George

Caroline Calvert
    Participant

This reply is private.

Caroline Calvert
    Participant

I resolved this issue, it was a conflict with my API key… got it working now… thanks

George
    Participant

Thank you for updating this Caroline! I’m glad you were able to resolve things 🙂

Best of luck with your site!

George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Taking 4 – 5 minutes for ticket to process in cart’ is closed to new replies.