Synching direct input & various FB-Event feeds into ascending order in calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Synching direct input & various FB-Event feeds into ascending order in calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Donna Martinez
    Participant

I am pulling various FB-events feeds into my calendar as well as adding others that are not included in those feed. When I posted the newly created event that will occur in November it landed in the middle of the events for November. How do I move it so it is in proper order in my calendar- AND- have the entire calendar in ascending order (oldest date /past events listed at the bottom)?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Donna,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums!

To be able to better support you, please share your system information with me.

Events are usually ordered by their start date & time, regardless if they are imported or added by you. At the end they are all theĀ same type of events in your calendar.

Could you give me a bit more details on your question? Possibly a URL where this is visible and pointing out the injected event?

so it is in proper order in my calendar

Can you let me know what you consider as a “proper order”? It means a different thing to different people, that is why I would like to have full clarity on this. Are you referring to the “oldest date at the bottom”?

Cheers,
    Andras

Donna Martinez
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Happy to hear you got this figured, Donna.

Is there anything else I can help you with before I close this topic?

Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Synching direct input & various FB-Event feeds into ascending order in calendar’ is closed to new replies.