Switching views not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Switching views not working

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    rdesignsro
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just purchased Events calendar PRO and Filter Bar. But shortly after I set it up, the Calendar view switcher stopped working. I’ve got latest version of WP and all of your plugins.

Here is URL with not working example:
    http://www.svetochutnavek.cz/akce/

The second problem is, that location of venues are not loading automatically into Map view. I must enter coordinates and thats really annoying. When I enter only address for a venue, google map is working fine in venue detail and also in event detail, but it’s not showing up in Map view of all events. Any solution?

I’am quite disappointed with my purchase, because of these errors…

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi rdesignsro,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I have checked your site and there is a javascript Reference Error, which is most likely caused by the plugin that is handling the newsletter signup form.

Can you try to disable that plugin and check if the error still exists?

As for the venues, could you share some links to the events where this is happening? I was not able to get to your maps view.

Thanks,

Andras

rdesignsro
    Participant

Hello Andras,

I’ve disabled signup form, but the switching-view error still persists. Any idea why?

I’ve tried venues again for another time and they started working… So the second problem is fixed now.

Thanks for help

Andras
    Keymaster

Ahoj rdesignsro,

I’m happy your map problem is solved!

As for the other problem, now I get a different javascript error. 🙂

Usually things like this happen because of a conflict with one of the other plugins. I would like to ask you to test your site for conflicts.

Here is a detailed guide on how you can do that:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Please, test your site and let me know if that brings you any further.

Cheers,
    Andras

rdesignsro
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve found that conflict – it’s with The Events Calendar: Filter Bar.

When I use one of the filters with “Autocomplete” type, the view switcher stops working.

Here is example (first filter – Místo konání):
    http://www.svetochutnavek.cz/akce/seznam/

Interesting is, that view switcher start works, when this filter is active:
    http://www.svetochutnavek.cz/akce/seznam/?tribe_paged=1&tribe_event_display=list&tribe_venues%5B%5D=267

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi rdesignsro,

Thanks for checking for conflicts. It seems like you have found a bug. 🙂
    I’m sorry if this causes any inconvenience.

I will forward it to the dev team so we can have a fix as soon as possible. I cannot commit to a release date but I will let you know as soon as it happens.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Brook
    Participant

I just wanted to thank you once again for reaching out to us about this. We just released a new version of The Events Calendar and all of its addons that contains a fix for this.

Our blog post with the full details: The Events Calendar 4.1.4 and premium add-ons

We recommend updating as soon as you can to get the latest patches. Please let us know if this fixes the bug you have been experiencing or if you have any follow up questions. Thank you again!

– Brook

rdesignsro
    Participant

Hello, I’ve just updated Calendar + Calendar PRO to latest version, but problem still remains…
    …and yes i’ve cleared cache and tried multiple browsers… 🙂

screen from console in attachment.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hey rdesignsro,

I’m sorry about that. The problem does exist when you have an ‘Autocomplete’ type in the filter bar and you don’t have anything filtered there. Once a value is there it works.

Nonetheless, I’ll red flag this and will let you know as soon as this is fixed.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Switching views not working’ is closed to new replies.