Switching Month on Category-Specific View Returning All Results

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Switching Month on Category-Specific View Returning All Results

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Robert Young
    Participant

I have a page with a month-view calendar displaying a specific category ([tribe_events view=”month” tribe-bar=”false” category=”audition”]). When I change to the next month by clicking “<<May” or “July>>”, it ignores the category clause.

This happens on any page displaying a specific category, but this one is the most obvious.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’d be happy to help you.

Well, this problem is actually a known bug that our developers will fix in the coming weeks. However, at this stage, I can’t give you an approximate date for the bug fix release.

I will set this thread as “Pending fix”, so we could warn you as soon as the issue is resolved.

Thank you for your patience and understanding 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Robert Young
    Participant

Any updates or estimated timeline?

This functionality is a rather-large part of my site design, and given that my license keys are about to expire in less than a month, I need to make some decisions posthaste.

Thanks!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Unfortunately, I can’t give you an estimated timeline yet.

Please note however that a refund of the full amount is still possible within 30 days of your renewal payment.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Robert!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of out plugins is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-29-july-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

As always, we suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can make all plugin updates without disrupting the live site. Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Robert Young
    Participant

Thank you so much for resolving this issue!

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I’m glad the latest update solved your problem!

I’m going to close this thread then, but feel free to start a new one if you have further concerns 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Switching Month on Category-Specific View Returning All Results’ is closed to new replies.