"Submit to Review"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "Submit to Review"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sam
    Participant

Hi, I was always able to publish an Event, now the Calendar tells me “Submit to Review” and then I (as administrator) have no possibility to publish. How can i fix this? (Total WP/admin newbie)
    THx sam

George
    Participant

Hey Sam,

Our plugins would not add any text like this on their own, so I am curious if you can do the following:

Can you please share a screenshot of the “Submit to Review” text that shows up for you? Take a screenshot of the whole page at the point when you get this text.

ou can share the images by uploading the screenshots to this thread directly. If you have issues with that, or are responding via email, you can upload to Imgur.com, Flickr.com, CloudUp.com, or any similar image-hosting site; then just share the links to those images here and I’ll take a look.

Thanks!
    George

Sam
    Participant

Hi George!
    Here it is!

Thanks,
    Sam

George
    Participant

Hi Sam,

Thanks for sharing that image. It shows that, indeed, your post editor for the Events post type is heavily customized/altered by way of some other plugin, or perhaps your theme.

To get to the bottom of these issues, what I would recommend doing is the complete set of troubleshooting steps on this page → https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/ After EACH STEP in that process, check back on your edit screen for the Events post type and see if anything improves along the way.

Let us know what you find!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Submit to Review"’ is closed to new replies.