Submit an Evenst Registration

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Submit an Evenst Registration

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mauricio
    Participant

Hi,
    I installed the Events Community add-on and when i click to submit and register i’m getting a blank page.

URL: http://eghq.electronicgroove.com/events/community/add

Please advice. Thanks

M

Mauricio
    Participant

Actually, the profile.php shows empty too. thanks

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mauricio,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

I went through the registration process on your site and saw the issue with profile.php within the dashboard. This process isn’t directly related with our plugin however and is default WordPress steps. As an initial step in diagnosing though, I would recommend following the Testing for Conflicts procedures to see where the issue with the profile breaks down.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Mauricio
    Participant

Hi Josh,
    Thanks for your reply. Problem solved now. So i have the pro license and the community license already.

A couple of questions.

How can i display the sidebar on the events and show the calendar and any other info?

How can i display by country – city?

Is the a way to remove the recurrance rules when submitting an event?

Thanks again. BTW, great plugin!

Mauricio

Josh
    Participant

Hey Mauricio,

Awesome! Glad that previous issue got resolved! Also, thanks for the kind words on the plugin 🙂

• You can switch the template used within the Event Settings > Display tab. There you can use the dropdown to select one of the page templates that includes your sidebar
    • There currently isn’t a way to sort or display specifically by country or city outside of utilizing the Map view and pre-setting that location. An alternative would be to add new taxonomies for those items (or utilize the event categories for location) and accessing the archives using the “event-category/{slug}” urls.
    • The simplest approach for removing the recurrence section would by to follow the Themer’s Guide and remove the contents of the src > views > community > modules >recurrence.php that has been copied to your theme.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Submit an Evenst Registration’ is closed to new replies.