Sub domains

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Sub domains

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hi

We are a very small not for profit community organisation and we already use Events Calendar on our site. We are seriously looking to move our bookings and ticketing on line and Event Tickets Plus seems the logical route to go.

Questions:

1. After some research it would seem that the workflow lineup would be:

Events Calendar -> Tickets Plus -> Woo Commerce -> Card Gateway (probably Go Cardless)

Does this make sense to you? I’m just worrying about the interactions between the plugins but what I’ve read suggests it should work.

2. It would seem sensible to put the shop into a sub domain even though this means changing our current SSL arrangements. Will we be able to put the Events on the main domain and then link across to the sub domain for ticketing and payment? If so, great! If not, thoughts?

Look forwards to hearing from you

P.

Cliff

Hi, Paul.

Event Tickets Plus with WooCommerce and your payment gateway of choice should work just fine.

However, I don’t see the reasoning for putting your main site with events and such on the main domain and your WooCommerce on a subdomain. It’s not designed to work like this and it wouldn’t work for our plugin(s) either.

Last but not least, we have a pretty great Refund Policy so you can buy one or many of our add-ons and thoroughly test them.

P.S. Your non-profit organization(s) may be interested in our Do you offer discounts for nonprofit organizations? help article.

I hope this info helps. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Sub domains’ is closed to new replies.