Strong Behaviour of the quantity field in RSVP tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Strong Behaviour of the quantity field in RSVP tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Uwe,

I’m going to need to ask for a bit more patience on this, but rest assured I will check it out and will let you know my findings as soon as I can.

Thanks for hanging in there.

Cheers,
    Andras

Uwe Matern
    Participant

Dear Andras,

that’s absolutely ok. No hurry in this matter.

Best Regards
    Uwe

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello again,

I checked the theme and child theme you sent in a local environment and all was working fine.

Since I don’t know your theme settings, it could be something there, or how the single event page is set up, or some other plugin is messing with the page. It looks like most of the page is loaded, then somewhere at the end the extra buttons are added to the code, I suspect via some jQuery or javascript.

A next step would be running a text for conflicts based on this guide – after disabling the css code for hiding the buttons. That should help us find any misbehaving plugins.

Since all seems to work fine with a default theme, and the issue appears with Avada, your other option would be getting in touch with the Avada developers to take a look at it.

I’m sorry I cannot give any solution to this, the source of the issue pretty hard to nail down. I’m happy to help you further in finding the source of the issue, just let me know and we go step by step as results come in.

Cheers
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The topic ‘Strong Behaviour of the quantity field in RSVP tickets’ is closed to new replies.