Stock not decreasing in woocommerce, and actually increasing on events page

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Stock not decreasing in woocommerce, and actually increasing on events page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    roje0913
    Participant

Hello, I am running the latest updated woocommerce with events calender 3.9.1 and woocommerce tickets 3.9. I have set the stock to an event to 50 tickets as a virtual product. I have enabled stock management at the settings level and at the product level. Here is the issue.

4 tickets were sold, the stock in woocommerce does not decrease. Under the event, it says Sold 4 of 54. It seems to be adding them instead of decreasing them on the event itself and not doing anything to the stock of the woocommerce product.

roje0913
    Participant

Just to be clear, I am referencing the back end system in all my comments, not the user front end

Barry

Interesting – I don’t actually experience the same thing.

I see you noted having already taken some time to run through our standard troubleshooting steps: can you confirm that didn’t flag up any conflicts?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Stock not decreasing in woocommerce, and actually increasing on events page’ is closed to new replies.