Still a problem

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Still a problem

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mark
    Participant

I am having this issue on my client’s site: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/updating-button-keeps-spinning-not-new-publishing-either/page/2/

Both versions are 2.06 – same issue. Creating an event from scratch works all around but editing any event and adding a re-occurrence gives me the spinner on update. Any resolution to this?

Mark
    Participant

Also, when I create a weekly event from scratch I get dozens of iterations of that event on the calendar – if you had a way to upload images I could send a screenshot of my settings and the result.

Rob

Hey Mark. I believe per our email exchange we’re working this out independent of the forum; so let’s abandon this thread and keep the discussion going that way.

Christina
    Participant

Rob, I had a second client hit is as well. If you learn anything offline, will you post it. I’m thinking the problem has something to do with two event with the same or similar names and changing reoccurrance. That’s the only commonality I’ve seen.

Christina
    Participant

Crud. I need an edit button. I meant to say “If you learn anything offline, will you post it?”. Question mark was somewhat important. Ok, I’m dropping the topic now. Thanks 🙂

Rob

Hey there Christina. Thanks for the follow-up and my apologies for taking a couple of days to get you a response here.

I will definitely let you know if I hear anything else on this. If it continues to persist on your client site, and if they don’t mind me taking a look at the backend, feel free to shoot a set of creds over to pro /a/ tri.be with a link to this thread…and I can try to supplement what information I’ve already given to the team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Still a problem’ is closed to new replies.