Still a conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Still a conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Eoghan
    Participant

This topic was closed for further comment elsewhere, but I haven’t received any information as to whether the bug has been or will be addressed. In the meantime, my client remains unable to upgrade to the latest version of Enfold.

Original thread:
    https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/conflict-between-enfold-4-2-2-and-events-calendar-pro-4-4-22/

Any news?

Thanks,
    Eoghan

Patricia

Hey Eoghan,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We have other customers who reported that this conflict was solved with the release of Enfold version 4.2.4. Apparently this bug was affecting not only our plugins but all custom post types:

https://kriesi.at/documentation/enfold/enfold-changelog/

Please backup your database, run the update and let us know if everything works as expected after that!

Cheers,

Patricia

Eoghan
    Participant

Thanks Patricia. That seems to have worked out fine.

Eoghan

Patricia

Hi Eoghan,

You are welcome 🙂 I’m glad to hear that everything is working as expected now! If you need an assistance again or have other concerns, please feel free to open up a new thread, we’ll be more than happy to help you!

Cheers,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Still a conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22?’ is closed to new replies.