Conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Eoghan
    Participant

After I updated the premium WordPress theme Enfold to version 4.2.2 this week, I found that I could no longer update events* on https://brightgreenlearning.com/. I tried disabling all plugins and re-activating one-by-one, starting with the Modern Tribe plugins. The problem continued even with all other plugins disabled.

I tried rolling back to Enfold 4.2.0 and found that the problem has disappeared. (Actually I use a child theme, so it was the parent theme that I rolled back.)

As I’m sure I’m not the only one using the combination of Enfold and Events Calendar, I hope you can look into this and find where the conflict is arising.

I will not update my theme until the issue has been resolved.

Thanks,
    Eoghan

• When editing an event, no matter what was edited – or even if nothing was changed – pressing the Update button caused the screen to refresh to a white page with just a “-1” in the top left corner. The url of the page was /wp-admin/post.php

This behaviour did not occur on pages or posts – only on events.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support. We haven’t seen any issues as you are the first I’m hearing of this. Can you update to the latest version again and Can you also try testing for conflicts with your theme and other plugins? If you would prefer not to do this on your live site, WP Staging will let you create a quick copy of your live site that you can use for testing. Let me know what you find!

This will help us see where the errors are coming from.

Thanks,
    Brendan

william
    Participant

I’m also having this error. The problem arises when you add a ticket to an event. See my previous reported issue here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/1-and-event-post-does-not-display-on-calendar/

Brendan
    Keymaster

Thanks William,

Yes, I see now we have logged a bug. I am adding this ticket as well and both of you will be notified once resolved.

Thanks for your patience.

Brendan

Eoghan
    Participant

Hello,

Since I haven’t heard anything, I guess this bug is still open. It means I cannot update to the most recent version of Enfold, as it will break our site again. It would be good to have a progress report, if one is available.

Thanks,
    Eoghan

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Eoghan,

Thanks for your patience. Yes, the bug is still pending a fix. Unfortunately I do not have a release date.

We will email you as soon as its complete.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Eoghan!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, in which we are no longer able to reproduce the issue described here. This means that it may have been fixed before while working on other fixes/improvements.

You can find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/release-event-tickets-4-8-event-tickets-plus-4-8/

Please update the plugins and let us know if it works for you.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Conflict between Enfold 4.2.2 and Events Calendar PRO 4.4.22’ is closed to new replies.