State/Province field disappearing for United States of America

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events State/Province field disappearing for United States of America

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    earlymusicamerica
    Participant

When a user selects “United States of America” from the countries dropdown for venues, the field to enter a state/province disappears altogether.

Sky
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry to hear that you’re having issues with the Venue submission form. I will try to help you get this sorted.

I am not seeing the behavior you describe on my local test site. Because you require users to be logged in to submit an event, I am unable to take a look at what’s going on in your particular case.

Could you try temporarily switching to the Twenty Seventeen theme and disabling all other plugins to see if there could be a theme/plugin conflict causing the issue? You can read more about this process here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/testing-for-conflicts/

Let me know how that goes.

Thanks,
    Sky

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘State/Province field disappearing for United States of America’ is closed to new replies.