Start TIME not working in Ticket Plus

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Start TIME not working in Ticket Plus

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Freddy
    Participant

Hello,

I am setting up a series of tickets to take over for the previous one. I.e. Super early Bird, Early Bird, and Regular. The way it is set up is that one ticket at midnight on a specific date stops and then another one takes over when it passes midnight.

Example:
    Super early Bird
    Start Jan 01 @ 12:00
    Stop Feb 02 @ 23:59

Early Bird
    Start Feb 03 @ 00:00
    End April 30 @ 23:59

Regular
    Start May 02 @ 00:00
    End Aug 13 @ 17:00 (Event end time)

Whenever I try and set the start/end time for each of these tickets as describes above and save, the ticket reverts back to a time that is START 08:00 and END 17:00. No matter what I do I cannot change the start and end time of any of the tickets.

Do you have any tips for me?

Hunter

Hey Freddy 🙂

Welcome back! We have a bug logged resembling what you’ve described, so I’ve added this forum thread to the ticket which helps expedite the process of getting a fix included in an upcoming release. I don’t have a precise date when it will be available, but please stay tuned to our Release Notes and the plugin changelogs for more information.

For the mean time, you can revert back to versions prior to 4.4.0.1 (ET) and 4.4 (ET+). Thanks again and let me know if you’ve got any additional questions or comments. Cheers!

Freddy
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for your reply.

Where would I find previous versions prior to 4.4.0.1 (ET) and 4.4 (ET+)?

Freddy
    Participant

Hello,

I found a way to revert to the versions closest to your suggestion and I now get error messages when I try to install and use the plugins. I guess because of the versions conflicting with the newest WP baseline?

See attached screenshot.

Freddy
    Participant

screenshot

Hunter

Hello,

That shouldn’t be the case. Please review our Downgrading a plugin to a past version tutorial and let me know if you’re able to successfully downgrade. If you run into any issues, make sure you revert back to the default WP theme and deactivate all plugins other than ours to rule out a theme and/or plugin conflict. Refer to our Testing for conflicts guide for complete details.

Let me know how it works out!

Freddy
    Participant

Hello,

After i downgraded and experienced the error mentioned above I cannot upgrade ANY plugins (see screenshot) and every time I update/save an item (event/page/post) I get the “Cannot modify header” error as mentioned earlier.

I really need help on this matter as I did the downgrade as described, and suggested by you.

Freddy
    Participant

See screenshot

PS! I wanted to add the screenshot to my previous comment/post since it did not upload before I hit “SUBMIT”. Perhaps a feature you can add here?

Hunter

Welcome back,

Thank you for sharing the screenshot with me. Try deactivating all plugins (even PRO) other than TEC and revert back to the default WP theme, then see if the issue continues. Refer to the Testing for conflicts guide.

While testing, please make sure WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG are enabled on your site’s wp-config.php file. Any errors will display at the top of your page as you try to reproduce the conflict. I also recommend right-clicking your mouse and opening the ‘Inspect’ tool to see if any errors display in the console. Note what you find and please include it in your reply. You might also want to try versions 4.3.4 and 4.4 of PRO instead of 4.4.1.

Please let me know how things go and have a great rest of your day 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Start TIME not working in Ticket Plus’ is closed to new replies.