Split payment is not working for Paypal

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Split payment is not working for Paypal

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Sunil
    Participant

Hello There,

We have created paypal application from developer account and configured in to the settings. But split payment is not working properly.

We have created event (http://staging.hairdojo.com/calendar/split-payment08/) with sandbox account as event created PayPal email to receive the payment.

When we place order to buy event ticket with PayPal, It says successful but payment is not reflecting in admin user’s developer PayPal account. But it reflects in event creator’s PayPal account as where as buyer’s account.

And also order status shows “Pending payment”. So after an hour of order placement due to this mess the order automatically cancels. And if we manually change order status “Pending payment” to “Complete” then stock is not decreasing. Stock remains same.

Please help on the above query.

Thanks,

Sunil
    Participant

Hi There,

We are using staging server for the development and it is yet to go on production server. Is it something related to license?

Thanks,

Cliff

Hi, Sunil.

Sorry you’re experiencing this.

Please implement this snippet, along with following its instructions:

https://gist.github.com/cliffordp/aa9a01c1935e2b2c0b3c5ee788416fdf

Also make sure that you’re using all sandbox accounts or all production accounts, not mixing them, like sandbox admin and production recipient accounts.

Then try a payment again and share the log file in a Private Reply.

Thank you.

Sunil
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks so much for all that information.

Regarding stock counts, a core philosophy of WooCommerce is that manual order changes require manual inventory changes. My best advice there is to re-read this, let it sink in, and never forget it. It’s the WooCommerce way, not specific to Event Tickets Plus.

Regarding no option to view created tickets, are you saying the WordPress user who created the event and tickets via Community Events form later goes to their List of Events and clicks to edit this event and the tickets are not appearing for them? Or maybe you’re saying the place to enter their PayPal email address is missing?

If you share an annotated screenshot or video screen capture, it might help communicate what you’re seeing and what exactly the issue is.

Sunil
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Sunil
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Thanks so much.

I did notice you had Community Tickets set to be Flat Fee + Percentage but you did not complete both fields. Please change the fee type (e.g. Percentage only) or enter an amount for Flat Fee (e.g. $1).

If this does turn out to be the answer to the problem (wouldn’t that be nice), then we’d still log a bug if I could replicate this behavior.

Please let me know what you find out.

Sunil
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cliff

Hi. Thanks for that update. Could you please provide a screenshot or video of your settings as they are now and also include a copy of a new log entry with such settings?

Then I’ll try to replicate this. Thank you.

Sunil
    Participant

This reply is private.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Sunil.
    Cliff

Thank you.

I saw from your Split Payments settings that you do not have the PayPal Application ID entered.

Please reference https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/help-setting-up-paypal-api-for-split-payments-in-community-tickets/#post-1068501 (since that screenshot / those instructions, the Client ID was renamed to Application ID)

Once Application ID is entered properly, please test again.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Split payment is not working for Paypal’ is closed to new replies.