Spanish Translation of Calendar Not Appearing After Following WPML Instructions

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Spanish Translation of Calendar Not Appearing After Following WPML Instructions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    krask
    Participant

Hey Modern Tribe,

I hope someone can help me with this, because it is important for my site. This booking calendar will be where my students book their classes with me, and many of these students will need the Spanish translation.

https://profekyle.com/lessons/ This is the link to my calendar. If you go to the language toggler in the top right hand corner, you will see that there is no option for Spanish. This is after the fact that I already followed all the instructions stated here https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/.

The instructions seem like they could be a tad outdated as my interface did not look exactly like the interface in the screenshots.

It says at the very bottom of the instructions page that the translations will now appear in the string translations, but it doesn’t say which strings. When I search the months for example, they are already translated to Spanish. However, as you can see when you follow the link, I have no Spanish calendar.

Is there something I am missing?

Regards,

Kyle

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Kyle,

I’m sorry for the delayed response here – we have had a much higher than normal volume in the forums here lately, and typically we do not have support available over the weekend. Geoff is helping you out with this over in this thread, but if there is anything else you need assistance with, please let us know!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spanish Translation of Calendar Not Appearing After Following WPML Instructions’ is closed to new replies.