Spacing incorrect on Upcoming Events on Home Page

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Spacing incorrect on Upcoming Events on Home Page

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jacqueline
    Participant

Hello,
    I am working with PRO and Event Aggregator. If you look at my site, http://www.venicemcjrotc.com you will see that the “Upcoming Events” block places a space between the event title and the date. It also does NOT put a space between the date and the next event. For this reason, the listing is very difficult to read. How to I group each event heading/date with a space in between each? I would also like to change the font of the title of each event in this same block.

Geoff B.

Good evening Jacqueline and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the layout not being easily readable on your site.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

First off, it looks like you are using the following third-party plugin to display the upcoming events area.

Although you are totally entitled to do that, I believe you would be better served by using some of the Events Calendar Pro shortcodes and advanced widgets.

If nothing else, they will provide a much better displaying experience.
    You can read about them here:

With that in mind, try adding the following CSS rule to your style.css file or in your Custom CSS metabox:

.ecs-event-list h4 {padding-bottom: 0px;}

.ecs-event-list .ecs-event {margin-bottom: 10px;}

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Spacing incorrect on Upcoming Events on Home Page’ is closed to new replies.