Some problems with Events Calendar PRO — New user

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Some problems with Events Calendar PRO — New user

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Nico

Hi there Yuri,

Sorry for the delay in my reply! Glad to see we are making some progress 🙂

2), 3) Now Datepicker is displayed on the desktop and on the tablet (iPad), but is not displayed on the mobile.

To make the datepicker show up in mobile view as well please change the z-index in the snippet I previously sent to 110

.datepicker {
    z-index: 110 !important;
    }

7) Yes, it worked! But I need to do the same with an Map View. Prompt, what files and lines need to be adjusted.

Super! For map view the file to copy is: wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/views/pro/map/single-event.php and the copy should be placed in wp-content/themes/your-theme/tribe-events/pro/map/single-event.php, the line to edit is line 70.

Regarding the datepicker positioning I’m not quite sure what’s going on, I’ll take a deeper look and let you know!

Please let me know about the above,
    Best,
    Nico

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi, Nico!

Thanks to you, I have almost reached the goal!

2), 3) Mobile view it’s ok! But I am waiting for your response about the datepicker positioning!

7) Yes, it worked!

Due to the poor performance of the template support, please also help with paragraphs 5 and 6 (the first report)… I see that it’s not difficult for you.

Nico

Hey Yuri,

We are almost there, that’s great.

2), 3) Mobile view it’s ok! But I am waiting for your response about the datepicker positioning!

On this note, if you switch to default Tweenty Sixteen theme, does it shows up correctly (below the field)?

5) In the Map View tribe-events-event-cost is not displayed on the same line with the title, it appears higher than the title. Picture 5-1. In all other view types no such problem. Picture 5-2.

/* no new line for title in map view */
    h2.tribe-events-map-event-title {
    display: inline;
    }

6) In the mobile version of List View span.tribe-event-date-start is not displayed on the same line with div.tribe-events-venue-details. It’s ugly rests on the edge of the block. Picture 6-1 (1). In all other view types no such problem. Picture 6-2.

@media only screen and (max-width: 480px){
    .tribe-events-list .tribe-event-date-start {
    padding-left: 12px;
    }
    }

Regarding points 5 and 6, you might need to tweak the code to fit your needs. As stated before we do not support styling customizations, the above are suggestions and I won’t be able to spend more time with them though I hope they work well!

Best,
    Nico

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi, Nico!

2), 3) Yes, even too low, lower than in the exemplary example in version 3.9.1.

5), 6) Bravo, Nico! )

And only one new issue!
    On the pages of a plugin The Events Calendar at the top displays too much empty space. Pictures 11, 12. How can it be reduced?

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

Nico

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Nico, a very forward of you to decide for positioning!

I discovered another problem with the functional, not with the style ))

All events ended in the tribe_mini_calendar_widget div.list-date value of the same wrong date and day of the week. Picture 13.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Nico

Hey Yuri,

Can you please open up a new thread for the new issue you uncovered? We try to keep just one issue per thread although I made an exception here to help you out.

Regarding the datepicker position one of our devs could finally discover the issue and prepared a little JavaScript snippet for this. If you theme has a JavaScript file you can add this code at the bottom:

jQuery( function() {
    jQuery( '#tribe-bar-date' ).bootstrapDatepicker( 'remove' );
    tribe_ev.data.datepicker_opts.orientation = 'top';
    jQuery( '#tribe-bar-date' ).bootstrapDatepicker( tribe_ev.data.datepicker_opts );
    } );

or store the code in a new file bootstrap-datepicker-workaround.js in the theme root folder and include it using the following code in functions.php file:

wp_enqueue_script( 'bootstrap-datepicker-workaround', get_stylesheet_directory_uri() . '/bootstrap-datepicker-workaround.js', array( 'tribe-events-bar' ), 1, true );

Give a try and let me know about it,
    Thanks,
    Nico

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

Hi, Nico!

Yes, it works!

Now datapiker dropped too low down (Picture 14). How can I raise it higher (Picture 10)?

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

yuryvasilchenko
    Participant

This reply is private.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 34 total)
  • The topic ‘Some problems with Events Calendar PRO — New user’ is closed to new replies.