Some orders are completed without required attendees info

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Some orders are completed without required attendees info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mario
    Participant

Hello,

as others (see same issue at the bottom) we are experimeting orders received with no required attendees info.
    It is not related on changing the ticket’s quantity in the cart as I disabled this with custom code.
    It is not related to customer leaving a space instead of correctly filling the field.

I am personally doing some troubleshouting but I am not yet 100% sure on what it is causing it.

My best guess is that it could be related to the “login to purchase” process (we require registration to purchase).
    I selected two tickets, filled the attendee required info and then I clicked on “login to purchase”. At the end of the registration process I found the cart pre-filled with the two tickets but the attendees info were missing.

I hope we can solve this asap as we collect critical info with the tickets.

Thank you for your help

Mario

========================
    PLEASE LEAVE FOR SUPPORT
    Reporting the same issue as: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/ticket-form-data-is-missing-on-random-orders/

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Mario,

I’m sorry to hear that you’re running into an issue with empty fields as well! We have had a few other users reporting a similar issue but so far have not been able to recreate it.

I did some additional testing on my end, but clicking “login to register” did not add the tickets that I had completed the fields for to my cart. Can you try testing this out in a default environment (with a default theme enabled and all other plugins disabled) and see if you get the same thing?

Could you please share your system information with me as well?

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Some orders are completed without required attendees info’ is closed to new replies.