Some Events from Google Calender are imported everytime. Lot's of Duplicates!

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Some Events from Google Calender are imported everytime. Lot's of Duplicates!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    egwmuenchenbuchsee
    Participant

I am importing my Events to the Eventscalender in WordPress via Google Calender with Event Aggregator.
    Every 30 Minutes there is an automatic Import. My Issue is that some Events (haven’t found out why this particular Events) are imported everytime, even if they are already imported. Same Time, Same Title, Same everything. So in my Calender after one Day of Import, one event will be shown 20 Times in my Calender. I already tried to delete these certain events, and make a new one, issue not solved. Thanks for the Help.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

We apologize for a bit of delay in getting back to you. We are dealing with a high volume of threads at the moment and we are slowly getting back to normal response times.

I’d be happy to help you with that issue.

Could you please share with us, in a private reply if you’d like, the URL for the Google Calendar where you are trying to import from? We’ll run some tests on our end and see what we can find.

Also, please point us out to those particular events that are being duplicated.

Thanks,
    Victor

egwmuenchenbuchsee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

This reply is private.

egwmuenchenbuchsee
    Participant

This reply is private.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi There,

Thanks for following up with this.

I have been able to import events from the calendar but I’m not able to reproduce the duplicated events.

There could be a conflict with your theme, another plugin or even some custom code, so to make sure we are not dealing with a conflict, please go through the steps outlined in our Testing for Conflicts guide and see if you can reproduce the same issue under default conditions.

Also, Could you please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

I suggest to setup a dev/staging site so you can test things out without disrupting the live site.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Some Events from Google Calender are imported everytime. Lot's of Duplicates!’ is closed to new replies.