Sold tickets displaying incorrect ticket sold

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sold tickets displaying incorrect ticket sold

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Tommy
    Participant

This is driving me absolutely crazy… It keeps on displaying wrong tickets available, wrong tickets sold, wrong everything man I’m so pissed off because i have to continually manually change the damn ticket numbers only to have to change again for no damn reason

What the hell?

eightgr
    Participant

Exactly the same and also since 4.03 Update, it’s madness and the same bug since more one week.

I just figure out that in the report there are ‘ awaiting review ‘ tickets. I’ve no idea what and why they’re here but it’s these tickets that are decreasing the total even if they’re not purchased!

eightgr
    Participant

And I’ve found that all pending paiements are causing this. Looks like the simple fact to add a product in the cart and not validating it is causing the problem.

I remove all pending paiements and the stock was ok after

Geoff

Hey folks, just wanted to chime in here to let you know we do see the issue as well and are looking at it. I’m truly sorry about this because it was ticketed for release in 4.0.3 but seems to have not been fully addressed. I can only apologize for the trouble right now as we continue to dig in.

I’m sorry I don’t have more to share at the moment. For now, downgrading to earlier versions of the plugins may be the best (but I realize not the most optimal) bet.

I do appreciate the heads up and for your patience. As you know, the holidays are right here and we’ll be doing our best to get something to you. I’ll keep you posted.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Tommy
    Participant

How do I downgrade? I need to do this asap

Also what plugin is causing this issue? Is it ticket plus or calendar pro?

Geoff

Hey Tommy,

Giving you a quick update: our developers are looking into this.

So far, we’ve been able to replicate the issue when the purchasing method is check and cash on delivery. PayPal appeared to work correctly, though we were in sandbox mode and are going to keep poking at it to see why it would behave any differently than the other methods.

No fix just yet, but we’ll continue to keep you posted.

If you do downgrade, you should downgrade all of the them so that the version numbers are synced. In this case, the 3.12 versions of The Events Calendar, Events Calendar PRO and WooCoommerce Tickets. Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus can be deactivated in the meantime.

Geoff

Tommy
    Participant

So can I switch back to wootickets for now? Will all my tickets and tickets sold and all the other info still remain there?

Also FYI: I’m I lay using PayPal and bank deposit to sell my tickets. Please check my site

So can I switch to wootickets?

Geoff

Hey Tommy,

Great news! We just released a patch to fix this. It required an update to The Events Calendar, Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus, so please be sure to update all of those to version 4.0.4.

So sorry for the continued trouble here. I am hoping this is the last of the issue and all will be smooth sailing moving forward.

Thanks!
    Geoff

Tommy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Tommy
    Participant

The update has not fixed the issue. If anything, it’s made it worse……

https://youtu.be/YJhl7fsAvyc

Geoff

Hi Tommy,

Any chance you could copy your current system settings (Events > Settings > Help) here as a private reply? I want to check them out for any red flags. We got confirmation back from others that the 4.0.4 update solved the ticket quantity issue, so I want to see what the difference could be.

Thanks,
    Geoff

Tommy
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff

Hey Tommy, thanks for the info–much appreciated!

What happens when creating a new event with tickets? Are the inventories correct before and after sale, or is the same issue popping up?

I’m curious because the patch ought to have reset inventories for existing events to their correct amounts but–according to your screencast–they have not. Now I’m wondering if the issue shows up at all with new events.

And, just to be on the safe side, you are seeing this when a default WordPress theme and all other plugins are deactivated, right? If so, and the issue is affecting new events as well as existing events, I’ll want to try some deeper troubleshooting.

Thanks,
    Geoff

eightgr
    Participant

Hi!

I’ve a simple way to simulate an incorrect stock. If anyone add a ticket, checkout and go to the paypal page but don’t finalize the last step on paypal, the stock is decreased.

I’ve to remove a pending ticket on woocommerce / order to get back to the normal.

So to be short any funnel that goes to the paypal page decrease the ticket stock

Geoff

Thanks for chiming in, @eigthgr! That sounds correct–any move from the event to PayPal should move the ticket order status from New to Pending Payment and decrease the inventory in response, even if the purchase is abandoned without signing into PayPal. Moving the order status to Cancelled will then replenish the inventory.

Geoff

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Sold tickets displaying incorrect ticket sold’ is closed to new replies.