SiteOrigin Page builder does not allow Events List

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO SiteOrigin Page builder does not allow Events List

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Simon
    Participant

Same issue as Tommy on another thread in this forum. You asked me to open another thread Cliff.

Simon
    Participant

I also an using siteorigins page builder

Cliff

Simon, thanks so much for posting your own separate thread from Tommy’s.

As I shared with Tommy just now, I was able to reproduce this issue and passed it along to our development team to hopefully fix (and hopefully soon).

I’ll mark this ticket as Pending Fix, which means this thread should receive a reply once the applicable fix has been released. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed as it’s in the development team’s hands now. They need to assign it, code it, test it, and schedule it for release.

I apologize for this issue and appreciate your understanding and patience.

In the meantime, you could use one of our shortcodes, which can also filter by Event Categories.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Simon!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the long delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and see if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘SiteOrigin Page builder does not allow Events List’ is closed to new replies.