Site Key recently purchased, but receiving note that it's expired.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Site Key recently purchased, but receiving note that it's expired.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    fiberartnow
    Participant

Hi, I’m sorry, I asked this on 8/15, but thought another staff member was following up. My Events Calendar Pro is showing that my license key is expired, but I just bought in May. Please (re-)advise. Note that my email is [email protected].
    Marcia

Josh
    Participant

Hello Marcia,

Thanks for reaching out to us again!

I checked the forum and found the previous post you’re referring to. Did you have a chance to follow the suggestion from that post and remove the site from the management page on our site? You can then re-enter the license key on your current site that you’re noticing the issue.

Let me know if that resolves the issue for you.

Thanks!

fiberartnow
    Participant

Thank you, Josh. I went to the license key management key and removed the site listed (our developer’s site URL). Please direct me to my licenses tab. Thanks, Marcia

Josh
    Participant

Hello Marcia,

Thanks for following up!

You can now add your license key to the site that you would like active on your subscription plan. You can do that by navigating to the “Event Settings” -> “Licenses”  tab within your site’s WordPress dashboard and adding your license key there.

Thanks!

Josh
    Participant

Hello fiberartnow,

It’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We like to close tickets after they’ve been inactive for a while. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to open a new ticket.

Thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Site Key recently purchased, but receiving note that it's expired.’ is closed to new replies.