Just Purchased and Now Need to Buy Again?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Just Purchased and Now Need to Buy Again?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fiberartnow
    Participant

Hi, I just purchased Events Calendar Pro less than 3 months ago. Why do I need to buy two more license keys already? Please clarify.

Barry

Hi – I’m sorry for any confusion.

It does indeed look like your licenses are good until the end of May next year: can you clarify where/what is telling you that you need a set of new license keys?

fiberartnow
    Participant

Thank you for the reply. This is the message on my dashboard: There is an update available for The Events Calendar PRO but your license key is out of installs. Visit the Modern Tribe website to manage your installs, upgrade your license, or purchase a new one. Please advise.

fiberartnow
    Participant

Here is another message that appears: The following plugins are out of date: Events Calendar PRO 3.6.1, The Events Calendar: Community Events 3.6. All add-ons contain dependencies on The Events Calendar and will not function properly unless paired with the right version. Want to pair an older version? I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Barry

OK – so did you change your website URL recently or anything like that? If so – or even if not – it could be worth visiting our license key management page, removing any existing entries and then returning to your website’s Licenses tab and re-entering the key.

Does that get you where you need to be?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Just Purchased and Now Need to Buy Again?’ is closed to new replies.