Single overview of ticket attendees

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Single overview of ticket attendees

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    TEME
    Participant

We have 20+ events, and would like to have a single advanced overview of the attendees to our events. As it is today we have to click every single event to see how many attendees are joining.

All we need is a list of the number of attendees to the events – one place for this number could be to add a column to the existing events overview (wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events).

Regards,

Teme

Joe Marsh
    Participant

I needed a similar list and used this as a simple work around it:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/attendeest-list-total-sales/#post-1086195

Brook
    Participant

Thanks for sharing your solution Joe!

I just pored through UserVoice (feature suggestion page for The Events Calendar)  and did not find any suggestions that appear to cover this. Would one of you be keen on suggesting it? We really appreciate feedback on features you’d like to see. I could picture this being a popular one. At the moment obviously it is not a feature, the closest thing to it is what Joe shared.

Cheers!

– Brook

TEME
    Participant
    Brook
    Participant

That is excellent. Thank you Teme. I will direct anyone else who requests this there as well.

Cheers!

– Brook

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Single overview of ticket attendees’ is closed to new replies.