Attendeest list + total sales

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Attendeest list + total sales

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Emiliano Pasini
    Participant

Hi! At the moment with Events Calendar is possible to check the total sales for a particular event inside the Attendees list view.

Unfortunately this is not really practical if you need to view it in a monthly or yearly document. I mean, it would be great to have the total sales of each event in one document. At the moment you need to click on each event to check this out.

Do you have a script, plugin or any idea to make this possible?

Many Thanks!
    Emiliano

Geoff B.

Good evening Emiliano and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I totally agree with you, that would be a great feature to have.
    In fact, you can suggest it or cast your vote on other features in our User Voice forum.

In the meantime, I believe you are using WooCommerce.
    If that’s the case, you could probably use a plugin at the WooCommerce level to do exactly what you are looking for.

There are many free ones and a couple of premium ones you can find with a quick Google search. Here’s a sample to get you started:

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Joe Marsh
    Participant

I needed a similar feature to this – I ended up making a wordpress page template, applied only to a private page (so you can only view it when logged in – the site I have this on only uses guest customers so no customers can see this) with this code:

<?php
         global $wpdb;
         $results = $wpdb->get_results("SELECT p.post_title as product, pm.meta_value as total_sales FROM <code>wp_posts</code> AS p LEFT JOIN <code>wp_postmeta</code> AS pm ON (p.ID = pm.post_id AND pm.meta_key LIKE 'total_sales') WHERE p.post_type LIKE 'product' AND p.post_status LIKE 'publish'", 'ARRAY_A');
    ?>
    <table>
         <?php
    	foreach ( $results as $result ) { ?>
    		<tr>
    			<td style="padding: 20px 10px 10px;">
    				<p><?php echo $result['product']; ?> -</p>
    			</td>
    		<td style="padding: 20px 10px 10px;">
    		        <p><?php echo $result['total_sales']; ?></p>
    		</td>
    	</tr>
    <?php }	?>

This pulls a list of each ticket ‘product’ and the total sales. The limitations are that it shows you every sale, including tickets for events that have already happened, and they are only ordered by the order the tickets were added. Hope that helps!

• This reply was modified 8 years, 1 month ago by Joe Marsh.
    Geoff B.

Good afternoon Joe,

Thank you for sharing your awesome solution for everybody’s benefit.

Kudos!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Attendeest list + total sales’ is closed to new replies.