Single Event Thimbnail & Title Not Showing on Events Page on Mobile

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Single Event Thimbnail & Title Not Showing on Events Page on Mobile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Whitchurch
    Participant

Hi,

My events page is no longer showing the single events thumbnails and title on mobile. Can you let me know how I can fix this please?

Here is the url: https://www.foozie.co.uk/whats-on/

I sell tickets for other businesses, so this is a real problem.

Also, can you tell me what theme was used to achieve this look for community event/tickets: https://theeventscalendar.com/product/community-tickets/

And is it possible to get the same look using the Avada theme?

Geoff B.

Good afternoon Thomas and welcome back,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about the event thumbnails and title not displaying on mobile.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

The issue comes from the CSS on your site. It’s hard to say from where exactly since the stylesheets are going through autoptimize.

In any case, the culprit is the following:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image {
    float: left;
    }
    }

This needs to be changed to
    @media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
    .tribe-events-list .tribe-events-event-image {
    float: none !important;
    }
    }

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Geoff B.

As I was hitting send, I realized I forgot about your second question.

I am not sure which screenshot you are referring to on this page (as there are many).
    But, the ones that have orange as the main highlight color is most likely based on twenty-thirteen.

So in short you can probably achieve the same results (or very similar ones) while using Avada.
    But that is likely to require a bit of CSS / Customization work on your end.

I would also recommend playing with the first setting found in Events -> Settings -> Display (the radio button) to see if that helps.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Event Thimbnail & Title Not Showing on Events Page on Mobile’ is closed to new replies.