Single Event Quantity Input

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Single Event Quantity Input

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Angela
    Participant

Hi,

My scenario is this…
    When a person buys 1 or 2 tickets, they pay full price. When they buy 3 or more tickets, they get 10% off. I have created 2 separate tickets to display on the events page. I used the WooCommerce Min/Max Quantities Add-On to limit a minimum purchase of 3 for the 10% off tickets.

Everything works perfectly EXCEPT the quantity box for the 10% off ticket is automatically filled with ‘3’. Because both tickets are displayed on the same single event page, a buyer who wants to purchase 1 or 2 tickets has to clear out the quantity of the 10% off ticket or it gets added into the cart when they add their actual ticket purchase.

Can you please help me to get that quantity to ‘0’?

Thank you!

Geoff B.

Good evening Angela and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I would love to help you with this topic.

As a first troubleshooting step, could you please provide us with your complete system information in a private reply using the instructions found in the following link?

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/sharing-sys-info/

Secondly, I believe you might benefit from taking another approach for your discounts.
    I suggest having only 1 ticket and using a plugin such as:

In other words, such a plugin will detect the quantity and provide the discount automatically.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Angela
    Participant

Wow. I went way down the rabbit hole on that one.

Thank you for going above and beyond by sharing the plugins. The first one works perfectly!

Geoff B.

Hey Angela,

I am stoked that this worked for you.

Kudos on going beyond your comfort zone on this one, the payoff will definitely be worth it.

You are welcome back on our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Single Event Quantity Input’ is closed to new replies.